Re: Mark Dent's cured SU problem

To: "Mike Harper" <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Mark Dent's cured SU problem
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 20:40:47 -0500
Hi Mike,

Make sure that your choke is working.  Not only the nozzle level but the
throttle opening as well.  There is an 'L' shaped rod on the side of the
carb.  It connects the choke linkage to the throttle.  To adjust, increase
or decrease the angle of the 'L'.  (i.e. bend it)  The throttle plates
should crack open slightly when the choke is pulled.  If not they are a bear
to start.  BTDT.

BTW, check both carbs.  Could be only one choke is working.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000
SRL311-13359