Re: doing business:

To: "Datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: doing business:
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:37:06 -0500
I'm lucky.  My wife actually encourages me to work on the Roadster.  She
loves the car but can't drive a standard.  The best of both worlds!  (Settle
down Ladies of the list.  This isn't 'woman driver bashing'.  If you ever
saw her drive you wouldn't let her drive yours either!  And, after 27 years
I've given up trying to change anything.)

But then, I just built a complete new kitchen.  (Advantages of growing up
with a cabinet maker for a father.)  Because of the money I save around the
house she never says a word about what I spend on the Roadster.  God bless
understanding women!!!!

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX