RE: Roadster Parking Signs ---> buy one !

To: "'SPL311RDST@aol.com'" <SPL311RDST@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Roadster Parking Signs ---> buy one !
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 07:28:55 -0500
The sign I got from Laurie is one of the best Roadster parts I have.
Everyone really gets a kick out of it!  The quality is great!  You must get
one of these.   Sometimes I am almost tempted to take it with me when I park
down town and use double sided tape and put it over the "no parking" signs.
If cops only had a sense of humor:)  It looks just like their signs so they
may not know the difference.....

Have a great weekend!

Phil
SEROC