coilover - 4-link

Subject: coilover - 4-link
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:52:21 -0400
A while ago, I saw some photos of a Roadster with a coilover, 4-link rear end
setup.  I believe they were take at one of the west coast shows, and were in
an album at the now defunct photopoint.
Anyone on the list know what I'm talking about, have the photos, or own this
car?  There were a number of detail shots from underneath.

I recently acquired a 93 Mustang GT 8.8 posi 3:55 rear-end that's going to get
narrowed to fit the "R", our custom V6 66, and I'm mentally and financially
considering the options - leafs with custom watts link and torque arm, gas
shocks, or coilovers with 4-link and watts.  Those pics would help me out.
If you've got a link to them, send it to the list, if you've got the photos
themselves, email me off list about them.
Thanks,
Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH