Del Puerto run

To: <rapidprint@psnw.com>, "Prasad, Sunil"
Subject: Del Puerto run
From: "mail.softcom.net" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:41:43 -0800
Hey there, Took a cruise to scout the run today, We are sure going to have a
blast!! The road looks good, as long as the weather holds up we will be having
a great run.  We will meet at the I-5 exit for Patterson between 9 am and 9:30
am.  If you take the exit go to the AM/PM Minimarket and meet us there. I look
forward to seeing you all on Saturday.  I will have my cell phone so you can
call me at 209-480-0583 for any questions.  I would like to hear from BADroc,
Daniel Neumann, Fred Katz, Eric, Where are you guy's??  hope to see you
there.
Gerardo Magana