Cooling fan info. please.

To: "Datsun Roadsters List \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cooling fan info. please.
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:48:06 +1030
Hi list,
Happy Xmas to you all, ( 28 degC in Adelaide, bright and sunny!)
My '65 SP310 (G15 with twin carbs.) has got a metal cooling fan with
only two blades.
I believe it should have a four blade fan (yes/no?), but is that just
two, two blades bolted onto the water pump?
Some pics I have seen of the engine make it look like the cooling fan
is in two sections simply bolted on at 90deg to each other.
Also I'm looking for some pics. of the inlet manifold and the
arrangement of the throttle actuating rod that passes thru the bosses
in the alloy manifold.
I thought I took pics of this prior to dissembly but I can't find
any:(
I searched the Roadster webring but couldn't find what I needed.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 P510 2 door - in storage.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
Adelaide, South Australia.