Body Shell

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body Shell
From: Tom Meacham <tom@landmarkcreations.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 14:51:43 -0600
Dear List

I just received an email telling about the Body shell that was abandoned in
Vallejo. I called the Police department to see where this was towed. Should
anyone out there run across someone who is looking to get rid of any Body
parts, please let me know. I have two frames, two engines, one body. If
anyone is looking for a 2000 frame, I can help you out. One way or another I
am either going to put two cars together or help someone with their search.

Regards and Happy Holidays

Tom Meacham 699 20009  09182, and 07134
MPLS
--
Landmark Creations International
A Manufacturer of High Quality Custom Inflatables