Re: low windscreen installation

To: Daniel@nowroc.com ("Daniel Beatty"),
Subject: Re: low windscreen installation
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 20:51:36 -0500
For what its worth the one piece windshield gasket from a Triumph TR4 fits with
slight trimming, and I too broke a windshield trying too put one in.  I
recommend a professional for that job.

Gary C
red ones
black one

"Installation depends on what type of gasket you're using. The NLA one piece
was the easiest.

I have a set of the 4 piece gaskets and never used them but it doesn't look all
that easy. You have to be vey careful because the glass cracks really easy
especially if the glass is very old and not the new windshields available.
Glass gets brittle when old - yea, sounds stupid ..."