Re: Header color by poll

To: "Wayne Loomis" <detailproducts@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Header color by poll
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:21:30 -0500
Lighter colors dissipate heat better - that's why you see lots of cars with
white headers.  That said, white is too hard to maintain, so I used
Eastwood's SS - looks pretty good, but it remains to be seen how well it'll
hold up.  You can see how it looks on my web site - pics of the headers
under the 6-12-02 link and in the engine bay under the 11-15-02 link.
Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun1600/