what to do, what to do

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: what to do, what to do
From: "Pat Mahoney" <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 07:53:07 -0800
Hi Listers,   Time has allowed me to look into my project,  '69 2000.  The
engine and tranny are out.   Looks like the rear main is leaking, nothing
new from what I understand.  Is this a big job?  From what I have observed
from other listings,  there is difficulty obtaining a good seal job.  Any
hints??  Also, I will look into the tranny, what should i look for regarding
the 5th gear problem?  It is working o.k. now.  Are there any bushings or
fixes to bring back the snick-snick in the shifter.  Mine was somewhat
vague, missing or going into the wrong gear.  Thanks in advance.    Pat