RE heater unit

To: graemes@saonline.com.au, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE heater unit
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:45:40 +1100 (EST)
I was always under the impression the heaters were the
same for LHD and RHD cars.

My passengers used to always get more benefit from the
heater until fitted an air hose with a T junction to
direct heat to both sides.  (I always thought it a
crappy heater until I looked under to find no air
hoses connected at all - no wonder no air ever reached
windscreen)

Marko
64 1500
Sydney

Graeme Suckling wrote

>By the way, has anyone got a '65 1600 heater unit
>available?
>I have finally determined that my '65 1500 SP310 uses
>the same heater
>as the '65 SP311 BUT it must be from a RHD to place
>the blower in the passengers footwell.

- What's on at your local cinema?