Re: engine swaps

To: evan@sensorydigital.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: engine swaps
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 08:16:08 +0000
There are other common swaps out there...

There are quite a few roadsterd runnings the L-Series engine w/ z-5spd
combo. L series engines are still fairly available, parts are common, and
they can be built up nicely.

I have owned two L-series roadsters over the years. Not a super fancy swap,
but a nice solid replacement drivetrain.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA
1964 SPL310
1966 SPL311