I have read the book! Biography by Albrecht Graf Goertz

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I have read the book! Biography by Albrecht Graf Goertz
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:09:57 +0100
Hello list.
Intersting reading but it's not just about cars. There are
some original sketches and previously unpublished photo's.
It describes his life from childhood to present with the
important desicions he had to make. His way of describing
japanese culture is spot on. Not much has changed in 40
years. He also describe's USA (he's got a son there) and
the american people as the best place and the best people
in the world. A few good laughs are included too.

Thomas

PS. The Roadster is mentioned in the book. Not much but
it's there.