Roadster.org and datsunroadsters.com

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster.org and datsunroadsters.com
From: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:02:45 -0500
All,

I am transfering Roadster.org over to Gary and the Wycroc crew this week and I
think I have resolved the datsunroadsters.com issues.  That brings me to a
dilemma, what to do with www.datsunroadsters.com.  I have been wanting to
re-do the page for a few years, and just do not have the time.  The latest
idea was to flip the page the guy from zcar. com has to be the new
datsunroadsters.com (if that makes sense).  I just do not have the time to do
any updates.  Does anyone else want it?  Does anyone else want to re do it and
update it but leave it on my servers?  Ideally I would like to keep the name
and have someone who is better at it be responsible for the content.  I am at
the point where I will let someone else have it all if they can agree to
letting SEROC and MADROC still host the club pages (with direct access), so we
do not have to change all of the links out there.  I know this seems back and
forth, but I just have no idea what to do.  Any ideas?  tips?

Mark
Baltimore MD U.S.A.
63 & 64 1500's   68 1600
www.datsunroadsters.com