New house number....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New house number....
From: thomas walter <roundrocktom@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 06:22:57 -0800 (PST)
My old house number is "16230".... confusion for the
mail, EMS, and friends driving down our street. The
street has both 3 & 4 digit house numbers (older
homes), and new homes (built since 1990) have 5
digits. Oh, the three digits are in descending
order... five digit house numbers are in ascending
order.  Pretty confusing for a county road.

Well I get a letter last night that the county has
reassigned all the house numbers in that little
pocket... and my new house number is 311. Seemed
appropriate for the roadster home. :)

Back to lurking....   Yes, Andrew go for it...! As to
working on your own vehicle... yes, by all means. Not
sure where to start... find out if you have a roadster
owner near you who can help. (Once the garage is
complete, I'll have a 800 sq ft guest room/loft above
the garage... perfect for a roadster owner to stop in
and spend the night if we can't get their car
running!)

Tom Walter
311 Breakaway Rd.