calling all KA people

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: calling all KA people
From: PLETCH5@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 23:28:52 EST
OK, here I am. Just had a drive shaft made and trying to install and it seems
like every bit of the parking brake is in the way with no way around it. So
here is my question,do I sh!t can the parking brake assembly, bent it beyond
use or is there a way to make the drive shaft fit and still use a parking
brake. If I dont come up with a good answer I might just do with out it, it
seems to go with the theme-no top,no door handles, no windows, no heater, no
parking brake. =)

    Ken
DATSTER
Pleasanton,CA