Re: Magoo has Volvo brakes

To: <Beamonk@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Magoo has Volvo brakes
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:32:59 -0500
John,
If its not the firewall, it may be the rubber lines - they tend to get soft
with age, and can bulge with the pressure.
You can buy good quality braided SS teflon lines form Pegasus Auto Racing
www.pegasusautoracing.com

16" 3AN-3AN straight-straight TFE Hose ( all three lines on the car are the
same)
3AN/Female I.F. 3/8 brake adapter (3 req'd for car - reuse your clips)
3AN to 3/8-224 Large Hex for washer ( 3 adapters for car - thread into T's)
3 Copper crush washers
About $70 total

Mark Sedlack
OROC