Utah Roadster Owners' Club

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Utah Roadster Owners' Club
From: Michael Knorr <mhknorr@crapmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:01:18 -0800 (PST)
I've just purchased a '66 SPL311, serial number 03639, and am interested
in beginning a Utah Roadster Owners Club (U-ROC). Are there any Utah, southern
Idaho, etc. owners out there who may be interested? Do any of you know of
anyone who may be interested? I've lived in Salt Lake City almost 20 years,
and mine is only the third one I've seen here. One had California plates
and disappeared shortly after Christmas. The other one was a high windshield
absolute beater, but hey, it was moving when I saw it.

The club would be VERY casual, no dues, no mandatory attendance, just an
occasional fun drive. If no other Utah owners exist I'll probably join WyCROC,
but a Utah contingent would be fun.

Regards, Michael Knorr