What are the best seats for a 67.5 1600?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: What are the best seats for a 67.5 1600?
From: Scott Elequin <scott.elequin@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 09:45:42 -0600
Folks,

There seems to be an ongoing debate about replacement seats for the
Roadster.  I have a 67.5 1600 with non-original seats, and am trying to
make a decision.  I hope to find something that actually fits the
passenger side (19.5 inches), is comfortable, and still looks
appropriate (not too modern) for this car.  What are your thoughts?
Does anyone have the original 67.5 seats in good shape to sell?  Thanks,
Scott

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
scott.elequin.vcf]