Anyone need a 65 - 67 dash and console?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone need a 65 - 67 dash and console?
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:36:15 -0500
If so, there is a low windshield car for sale here in Jacksonville that would
be a great donor.  The speedo is missing, but the rest of the dash is
unmolested.  The car has no doors, seats, top or trunk lid and plywood floors
(in the trunk too).  The hood looks salvageable, and the fenders are iffy.
The engine is a 1300 Datsun truck motor.  The master cylinder appears to be
out of a 280X or so.  If anyone wants to pick it up, I would like to get the
radiator.  I don't have space to chop it up, so I cannot get it myself.  The
price for this wonderful piece is a whopping $150.  If I had the space and
knew that I could dispose of the debris, I would buy it and scavenge the good
parts....

If you are interested, contact me off list.

Sid