Need Restorable Seats for 67.5 1600

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Restorable Seats for 67.5 1600
From: Scott Elequin <Scott.Elequin@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:35:03 -0600
OK Roadster Fans,

After consulting with those who know Roadsters, I am interested in
purchasing a pair of restorable seats for my 1967.5 1600.

I would prefer 1967.5's with headrests, if I can find them, but would
also consider later model seats (I'm told they fit OK, and look very
similar).  I plan to replace the foam and covers, so they just need to
be structurally sound.;

As you might expect, I'm on a budget, but I do have cash and hope to get
something quickly.  I am also open to swapping my 1966 model-year
(estimated) seats, if you have an interest in them.

Please respond off-list via Email.

Thanks, Scott
Austin, Texas