Temporarily grown family - 68 2000

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Temporarily grown family - 68 2000
From: "Garage Schauff" <info@schauff.be>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:10:34 +0100
Hi friends,
Just received a 68 2000 solex-mikuni at the shop.
Car will stay for +/-2 months to make it run again.

I need a few advises as I'm more used to SU- mikuni.
First I would like a few pictures of a 2000 solex sitting in engine
bay, to see how it is arranged.
Then, were is the valve cover vent hose connected to? Where is the
vacuum advance of the distributor connected to?
Last, I'm missing the heatshield on the solex-mikuni. There has to be
one, hasn't it.

Regards,
Chris - the Belgian Roadster