Re: Typical cost of rebuild for a U20 Motor?

To: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Subject: Re: Typical cost of rebuild for a U20 Motor?
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:26:31 -0500
for that $3500 I'll sell a whole 2000 roadster with very,very low miles on
fresh head (looks brand new) B cam, timing components and set of Solexes
with velocity stacks. or will pull the head with cam and solex setup and
ship it out for the same price if you don't want to deal with transporting a
car. please reply offline if interested, I can e-mail you good pictures.
this is what is being asked for a NOS Solex setup these days with no head or
cam. these are probably as close to new as you'll ever find in a used Solex
setup.

Craig Halsted
roadsters