Then I'll post this again 8 ^ )

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Then I'll post this again 8 ^ )
From: "Fairlady" <Fairlady@putermail.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:15:58 -0500
Moved into my New (105 year old ) home today. Had to move my 1969 2000
project car as well. I bought this car last fall, right at the same time I
bought the house. The house restoration got worked on while the 2k sat under
a cover. But I digress, I went out to start the car today
8^( it turned over but did not fire 8^( I went out searching for some
starter fluid, but alas none was available from either of the two nearby
stations. On the drive back home I had a flash back to my first Fairlady
(1969 1600) that I had decades ago and remembered the "pull choke"
Well I got back to the car, pulled the choke, turned the key and listened to
the beast roar.
Damn I love these cars.
Garage is going up this summer and then the car project can start!