Parting out a show car!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parting out a show car!!!
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 21:28:04 -0700
Hey, I am in the pocess of parting out a low windhshield show car. This car
was in an accident unfortunately. There are plenty of good parts off of this
car so if you're looking for any part please let me know. The car was a past
winner at Solvang. This car was a restored vehicle before it was hit by the
side. It would be a great car to use if you have a body to use as most of the
items on this car are nearly new.  I do not think the frame is bent, the car
will have a salvage title if someone is interested in the car. Please e-mail
me for any questions. If I don't find someone to nuy it outright, I will part
it out on e-bay. The car has a 2 liter engine that was recently redone.
Gerardo Magana