Stormy Roadster day

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stormy Roadster day
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 07:40:02 -0500
Hey all -

Well, yesterday was an interesting one.  We have had 48 hours of
thunderstorms/tornados.  Went home at lunch and found the back yard flooded
and the walk bridge over the creek washed away.  No big deal.  Got home
after work and half the house was without power.  Many breakers had popped.
Started looking around and found the portable CD player in the garage blown
to bits.  The extension cord going to the shop was split with breakers
popped.  Checked the house and found the TV, stereo, alarm system, and
outside lights are shot.  Oh great.

So, Alan has his British car club meeting in front of the house and I get
the Roadster out of the shop.  It will not run right.  It starts and runs
until I rev it.  Then it cuts off like someone turned the key off, picks up
again, then off again - kind of like flipping a switch on/off.  Strange.
Well, classes all morning then off the rest of the day to figure things out,
call the insurance company........fun, fun.....

You all have a great Roadster day!

Phil
SEROC