RE: OT - Bogus PayPal Mailing

To: "Roadster List (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OT - Bogus PayPal Mailing
From: "Jeff Douglas" <jdouglas@nxnw.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 09:58:45 -0700
While we're on the subject, watch for faked emails from Ebay as this same kind
of scam is run using bogus Ebay web pages as well.

Roadster content: Still looking for the trick to removing / replacing the
ignition lock core from the ignition assembly on my '68 1600.

Jeff Douglas
jdouglas@nxnw.net
Spokane, WA

'68 SPL311-18789