Re: help wipers

To: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: help wipers
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 07:27:04 -0500 (CDT)
Lou,

I understand that the wiper arms from a Yugo will fit. They need to be
shortened, but that is not difficult. (I have been looking around for some
to replace the arms on my car that don't fit well).

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA