Seattle machine shop

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seattle machine shop
From: "Steve Guthrie" <wildplaces@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 10:25:08 -0700
Finally finished with potential and actual deployment, (Disaster Medical
Assistance Team, Dept. of Homeland Security), and getting ready to dive into
engine rebuild/stroking.  My wife has given permission to spend all of July
working on roadster!!! (If I finish building a deck, paint house, etc.
first...)

The chassis is about 2/3's done; cleaned and painted, all new fasteners and
rubber boots.  Will install comp. springs and KYB shocks, Volvo brake
conversion, and stainless lines, asap.

I am looking for a Seattle area machine shop that is familiar with roadsters.
I have a  2000 crankshaft to modify and polish as well as a block to
recondition and bore.  Anyone have any recomondations?

Thanks a bunch,

Steve Guthrie
1969 1600, in lot's of pieces