Another One

To: Matt Jacquet <matt@vander-bend.com>,
Subject: Another One
From: "Gary K. McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 13:29:33 -0700
This must be a sign of some sort... While walking to the Post Office at lunch
(because my truck is in the shop) I saw ANOTHER Roadster - just 2 days after my
last sighting! This was a very nice, red (original-type color) Roadster w/black
interior and a rollbar. No take on year or whether SPL or SRL, or year - I was
looking over my shoulder past a parking lot full of cars, so I just got
glimpses.

Where: Sunnyvale, CA - Frances Ave. between Washington and Evelyn (Town Center
Mall area)
When: Today - 12 May, 2003 - at about 12:40 or so