2000 roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, spl310@hotmail.com
Subject: 2000 roadster
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:53:07 -0400
Thanks to all who have offered me ideas, suggestions, forwarded me ads and who
have befriended me the past few weeks.  I have finally located and purchased a
68 2000.  It comes with a parts car.  The red 2000 with white interior is from
Phoenix and is all original and in nice condition.  No rust.  It has been in
storage for several years and needs the carbs gone through.  We'll see what
else it needs.  I think $2500 was a very good price.

I am sure I will be in touch with more questions along the way!

Sid, I will have word to on the 67 1/2 1600 you by weeks end.  We have located
the party in charge at Nissan.

John Over
Denver, Co.

68 2000 (2)