Re: Leaking gas from carb on startup

To: Geegc@aol.com
Subject: Re: Leaking gas from carb on startup
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:54:21 -0400
Another possible source of Solex leaks is from the accelerator pump gaskets,
which tend to dry out and leak until they swell up and seal properly.

- Bob Mann, '69 2000 Solex, leaky gaskets on dry starts...
--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  >> Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 >> tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280