Auto-x results

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Auto-x results
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 18:32:58 -0400
What a difference an alignment makes!  I'd had 0.1 degrees POSITIVE
camber on the left front wheel for the last two outings.  Now I'm at
-1.4 and -1.5 left to right.  Toe at zero, it had been almost 4/10ths
in!  Big difference.

I had the third fastest time of the day overall.  FTD was on race tires
so not in my class and the only other guy to beat me on street tires was
more experienced - I was fasted novice by a long shot.

Cars running real well - when it hooks up under full throttle it's like
a rocket ship.  I should have the limited slip in by the next event
which I'm still thinking is worth a second a run on most of these
courses.

Lot of fun today.

Brian '69 2000

Tampa, FL