Too many projects

To: Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Too many projects
From: Les Cannaday <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:38:33 -0700
For anyone who might be interestedI have a couple of 2000 roadsters 1 68
and 1 69 that I want to get rid of. They are fairly complete project
bodies but they probably could have engines too. They are rough but
better than some I have seen out and about and I will provide many extra
little things to make them more complete if I get any interest. I most
likely have paper on both of them and remember they are just rough
projects for the very daring and am asking $600 each engines and trans
substantially more but make an offer. After one week they get stripped
and leave for the crusher. Thanks
Les
--
Les Cannaday