Paypal scam

To: datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Paypal scam
From: Greg Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:26:14 -0700
Greetings list.  As I recall, someone posted something about a paypal
scam that was going around.  Well, thanks, as tonight I received two
emails that look like they are from Paypal asking for all kinds of
info.  I emailed Paypal direct with questions about this and have yet to
hear back, but I smell a rat (and it's not the one that is in Sedlack's
V6 Roadster project).

Roadster content:  I came home from work and drove mine today, working
on perfecting and final tuning of the water/alcohol injection system.  I
love warm weather...
Greg Burrows