1969 2000 non-running, part out or sell complete

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1969 2000 non-running, part out or sell complete
From: Mtbdavid2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 02:21:41 EDT
Hi all,
  I have a 1969 2000 which I want to sell.  It needs a complete restoration.
The motor runs and was rebuilt about 40K miles ago.  The top end and pistons
were done.  The tranny needs new syncros.  The drivers side front fender was
hit and then repaired.  The rust was cut out and patched on the fender and
sill.  The passenger side fender and sill need the rust cut out and patched.
have the sheetmetal fender corner and sill to patch after the rust is cut
out.
The interior needs to be replaced.  The dash has been recovered.  I have a new
seat cover kit for the seats.  The carpet and panels will need to be
replaced.  I am willing to part the car out or sell complete as is.  I am open
offers.  I can send many pics if you are interested.
Thanks,
David
510-552-0529