A story and a pic

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A story and a pic
From: Robert.Long@acs-inc.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:09:56 -0600
Dearest List,

For the last few years I've been bringing my Silver 67.5 1600
back to life after sitting in the garage for many years.

Cleaned the gas tank, cored the radiator, replaced the head gasket,
adjusted the valves, had the tranny rebuilt, replaced the
brake master/cylinders/calipers, reconditioned SUs, new water pump
& fuel pump, new hoses/belts/wires, painted the dash, new dash cover,
blah, blah, blah.

Well yesterday I was digging around the garage, and lookie what I found:

http://roadster.classicZcars.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=176

Wow, my other 67.5 1600!  I can do it all over again!