SRL311-00489 Web Site Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SRL311-00489 Web Site Update
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 16:48:56 -0700
Hello All,

Got some great pics from Ross today as we discussed the progress of
SRL311-00489. I seem to have finally arrived at the stage where the new
parts have been ordered and the existing parts have been restored. It's been
two and a half years since I started this and it is finally entering the
last stage.

For those interested, here is the link to the web page. Subtle hint. There
will probably be only two more updates to the page before the car is done.

http://home.netcom.com/~andr/datsun.htm

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC