RE: Solex jet ident.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Solex jet ident.
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:16:12 -0400
250 air jets are stock according to the parts manual.  160 main fuel
jets are also stock at sea level.  Those are for 37mm chokes.  If you
have 34mm chokes you'll want smaller on both (smaller chokes will run
richer with the same fuel jets)
Gordon, that 135 sounds should be about right for 34mm chokes - is that
what you're running?

FYI, A jet blocks are also stock and 55, 57.5, or 60 will work for the
pilot jets.  I don't think pilots will change (at least not much) with
34mm chokes but the jest on the jet block will closer to 135-140 fuel
and 145 air for the 34mm chokes.
The real test of course is, Does it run right?
Hope that helps.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
web.Tampabay.rr.com/oilleak