must not kill.....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: must not kill.....
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 01:15:57 -0700 (PDT)
So at theh end of this very frustrating roadster day...no turn signals and
no brake lights...guess what happens...Irene decides to open the garage door
to put our bikes in not noticing that I had moved the engine hoist out of the
way so I could work on the reverse lights...
ANd bam the garage door grabs it and ...smashes it down on my trunk...first
dents in my car ever...I was so mad at her I couldn't see straight...
Some times when she messes up she trys to argue with me about why its not her
fault..thank god she had the common sense to high tail it the hell out of
there.If she had stood around there argueing with me I don't know what I would
of
done.....
        No brake lights no turn signals and now this...she is definately
sleeping
on the couch tonight.

        Sigh......
                Daniel 69 2000
                Oakland CA
screw the new starter and flex exhaust I just want brake lights.....