Bay Area Shasta Caravans

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bay Area Shasta Caravans
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:00:06 -0700
Hello All,
  Well the only thing left to do to the roadster is to put on the new
mirrors and wash it and pack it...hopefully no new disasters will pop up....
We are leaving Oakland by7am on Thursday (tomorrow).  I don't know when that
will put us at Bill and Cathy's but we are not planning on stopping their
unless there is going to be someone there to meet up with.
Anybody know what the weather is going to be like?
My cell phone number is 415-407-4579 and it will be on that day incase
anybody wants to try to meet up/ has any problems they need help with.

        Daniel Neuman
        69 2000
        Oakland CA
Hey, someone send me the links to the 'what to take with you on a long trip
pages'
Thanks,