Rear Shocks

To: "Datsun-Roadsters List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear Shocks
From: "Jessica" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:44:30 -0400
I know that many of you are off to Shasta but for those on the East Coast and
those who aren't making the trip I had a question.  I am replacing my rear
shocks and found it quite easy to remove the nuts and bolts and shocks.  So my
question is for the top mount, is it okay to use the original bolt setup or
should I change it out with a new one.  I am afraid that the old one is really
in there.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Please note that the original nut
that holds the shock top came of easily.  I am talking about the part that
bolts into the chassis (may be called spark plug type bolt).

Thanks in advance.

Ivin