Sale Items

To: "ROADSTER LIST" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sale Items
From: "Mike/Chris Clothier" <mclothier@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:41:04 -0700
List....
I guess the text of my sale message didn't go through for everyone. The two
major items I'm trying to sell are hard tops. Both fit later model, high
window cars. One has round porthole type side windows and the other has
kind of triangular type windows. Both need new rubber and, as an added
incentive, both have latches. Never sold anything so Not sure what they
usually run, but I'm asking $275 OBO, and am hoping that someone in the
SOCAL region might be interested so I wouldn't have to ship, BUT don't let
that stop the rest of you.
Mike
Norco, Ca.

Mike/Chris Clothier