Re: Shasta Pilgrimage

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shasta Pilgrimage
From: Dennis Currington <dc@datsuns.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:14:29 -0700
SlowBoy wrote:

>Hello to all you non-going Shasta peeps. Yep, this time of year this List goes
>dead and makes me wonder if I've been booted from the List.
>
>Now, for all you peeps already there or getting ready to go - be safe, have a
>safe trip, have tons of fun and were standing by for Shasta Pics.

Don't have any pics from Shasta yet,  but I found a webcam that has some
Datsun content.  It is a live cam from Portland Intl. Raceway where they
are having vintage races this weekend.  It refreshes every 10 min. so it
may or may not have any cars in the shot.

http://www.portlandraceway.com/webcam.asp

I did, however, capture of shot of Paul Jaremko (of Jaremko Nissan in
Spokane), who is about 70 or older, in his beautiful black 2000:

http://racerguy.com/PaulJ_PIR2003.jpg

John Morton is running a 510 belonging to someone here in SoCal for the
first time since he ran at Laguna Seca in the big Reunion event a couple
years back.  Les is at Shasta this weekend so he will not be running his
1200 against John (bet John is glad about that (LOL)

If anyone happens to see any Roadsters or 510s in the webcam shot, save
it and forward it to me for the CDR site.

Thanks,

Dennis

--
Dennis Currington