Odd Roadster question

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Odd Roadster question
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:46:50 -0400
Of course, I am sure that the list has come to expect that from me by now!

I am looking for an early model Roadster steering wheel that has damaged
splines.  I am building a backyard play set for our daughters (NEVER believe
the time estimates!!!) and think that a Roadster wheel would be much more neat
than the stock plastic (ugly) one that is available.

I think that I have a spare 67.5 horn button for it, so I just need the wheel!

I actually got to touch my Roadsters this weekend - the parts car is being used
to prop up some of the tons of wood that goes into this monster play set.  My
back is still hurting just thinking about unloading it all from the truck. Oy!

Sid