new old boy on the block

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: new old boy on the block
From: skip madison <skip_madison@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:55:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hey!!   Anybody out there my way in Selma Alabama???   I have a 1969 2000 hand
me down from my uncle who used to work up at Heart of Dixie Nissan in Bessemer.
     Pulled her out last september to do some work and sort through bunches of
new parts, old parts. Can't seem to get that  fuel gauge to work. Anybody out
there???

                                                                   Truly yours,

              Skip