Re: ? For Sale ?

To: Sidney.Raper@getronics.com, bholmes@mail.aum.edu, Brian@adp.com
Subject: Re: ? For Sale ?
From: "D F" <dafox1@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:19:09 -0700
Yep Sid, there-in lies the problem.  I'm now in Tucson/Fort Huachuca while
my toy is in St Petersburg (Mom's Garage).  Don't trust her enough for a
2000+ road trip, after all something as simple as a water hose would strand
me on the road for several days just to try and get a replacement.  And cost
of shipping her is $1,000.00 +-.  She's in really good shape and I think
given the shape of most East Coast cars mine should be cherished, she
originally came from Arizona - soo rust free.  She does need a rebuilt/new
alternator though.  She's not costing me any $ right now, I just don't want
to let her sit or the cost goes up when the time comes to prep her for the
road again.  Alas, maybe time to allow someone else to take her to the next
platau of restoration.

Brad, If you don't mind keeping me on your rolls I'd like that.  After all,
the car is still in Florida and that is my legal residence (I'm military you
know).  When I go TDY (temporary duty) to MacDill I still get her out and
run her, sure is more fun than a rental car.

Brian, sure wish we'd have linked up while I was in the area.  Glad to hear
you've got your toy on the road and that your enjoying her.

<()?))>
Blue Skies & Calm Waters,
Dave