Gotta Sell '66 & '67 in Phoenix

Subject: Gotta Sell '66 & '67 in Phoenix
From: Hoover <audela2@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:27:54 -0700
In order to avoid the city coming down on us for too many cars, we have
decided to sell our '66 & '67 for $750 for both (we aren't interested in
selling them individually or parting them out).  The '67 has matching
numbers.  We've had the engine running, but the fuel lines are blocked.
 The trunk has pretty serious cracks.  It appears to have been in a
rear-end collision, as the license plate panel is from a '69.  The '66
was obtained as a body donor and does not have the engine or tranny, and
has a rear axle problem that doesn't allow one of the wheels to spin.
 There is enough chrome for one complete set; maybe even two.  All
gauges are present except for the speedo in the '67.

We'll be putting them on E-Bay, but wanted to offer the group first
crack at them.  If anyone is interested, you can reach us at 602-999-8537.

Charlotte & Leonard Hoover
Phoenix, Arizona