1969 1600 for sale in PDX

Subject: 1969 1600 for sale in PDX
From: Mike Koch <sharp69@superspy.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:41:26 -0700 (PDT)
The day has come when I must part with my beloved 1600.  Car is in
Portland, OR and is in very good condition.  There are about 67k miles on
the clock.  Top was new when I got the car a few years ago and still looks
it.  Interior is very good, Spanish Red paint has some rock chips up front
but looks great washed and polished.  Tires have very few miles on them.
This car needs nothing but the regular preventative maintenance.

A little bit of history, I bought the car from a friend about 5 years ago.
This friend had spent a few thousand servicing everything to make the car
a daily driver.  He replaced the alternator, starter, water pump, had the
calipers rebuilt and replaced the top.  In the time I've had it, I've put
right around 3k on it with no issues but a faulty ingition switch which
was replaced.  I found a set of KYB gas-a-just for the front and put them
on, still have a set in the box for the rear, which did not need them at
the time and still does not.  Soon after I bought the car I tracked down a
local mechanic who was able to give me the last ten years or so of it's
history, all of which sounded great.

Truth be told I'd rather never sell this car, but circumstances demand it
so I offer it up here for $3700 OBO.  If you are interested please call me
at (503)329-4073.  I'm travelling a lot right now and am unable to check
my mail on a regular basis, so please don't reply to this mail - It's
likely I would not see your reply.

Picture here: http://www.twistnplay.com/roadster.jpg

Thanks

Mike in Portland