Clutch Cyls.

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Cyls.
From: Russ & Lee <rulee@motion.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:23:22 -0500
My rebuild job on my slave cyl started leaking , so I replaced it (CDM)
and the hose (dean) but
I found the master cyl was also leaking. I had one that a PO had thrown
in with one of the roadsters
I bought so I changed it also. I had to weld the pin and tun it on my
new lathe also as it was worn over1/4 of the way through. then I
adjusted it , using  DatsunMikes instructions that i had printed
out.Thanks Mike.  while going through my spares I found a used set on
letters for the hood, that were
painted white, was there a year that used painted letters or is this a
PO thing?
Russ Southwell 70 1600